1. Cut the line: check whether the standard type of the wire is correct; the scale is not in line with the demand; the cut is necessary to be flush, the wire cannot be scratched, the wire is not dirty, etc.
2. Peeling the outer skin: check whether the peeling is flush, cannot peel the core wire, grouping silk, etc., the peeling scale is not correct.
3. Group disposal: Whether the trimming scale is correct, whether the trimming is flush or not, the core wire cannot be damaged when trimming the group.
4. Peeling the inner jacket: check whether the peeling is flat; whether the peeling scale is correct; whether there is a peeling core wire, broken copper wire; the insulator cannot fall when half peeling.
5. Cover heat-shrinkable tube: Check if the tube scale and type are correct.
6. Prepare the solder: Check whether the temperature of the tin furnace is correct. Is it necessary to arrange the copper wire of the core wire before soldering, whether there is a bifurcation, a tortuous or a discount; if there is a copper wire bifurcation after the solder is prepared, The appearance of the big head, copper wire and hot insulation.
7. Solder: Check if the temperature of the soldering iron is correct; do not burn the insulation, the tin point should be lubricated, no tin tip, no false soldering, no soldering.